Red Lion R&R Club
Meeting Planner Rewards
You Plan, You Earn. And Earn. And Earn.
If you're a meeting planner, Red Lion has great news for you and your guests. Your guests will of course enjoy the comforts that Red Lion offers. Meanwhile, you'll receive triple the rewards for hosting your meetings here when you join the Red Lion R&R Club and sign up for Meeting Planner Rewards.
As a member of the Red Lion R&R Club, you will earn three points for every eligible dollar spent when you plan a conference, meeting, reunion, wedding or other special event at a Red Lion Hotel. Plus, book a contract with 10 or more room nights annually and receive an automatic upgrade to gold status.
- Meeting room rental
- Meeting food and beverage
- Guest rooms (minimum of 10 rooms per night required)
And here's the best part: There is no limit to the number of points you can earn.
How can you use your rewards? Let us count the ways.
Use your points for a little R&R of your own, or save them for your next event. Either way, Red Lion R&R Club points can be redeemed for:
- Complimentary hotel stays with Red Lion Hotels, Destination Hotels & Resorts and Preferred Hotel Group Hotels
- Air miles with participating airlines, including Alaska Airlines
- Merchandise from leading retailers including Costco and tons more through our partnership with giftcertificates.com.
Not a Red Lion R&R Club member?
Click here to complete the online application and enrollment form to receive your Red Lion R&R Club member number immediately. Then simply book your function, including a minimum of 10 guest rooms, at any Red Lion Hotel by calling the hotel direct or by submitting your Request for Proposals (RFP) online.
Red Lion R&R Club Meeting Planner Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Meeting Planner must be a Red Lion R&R Club member to earn Meeting Planner Rewards points.
- Meeting Planner does not need to be a guest in the hotel or attend the meeting for which he or she is receiving Red Lion R&R Club points.
- Meeting Planner incentive is applicable on all future business.
- To be eligible for points, a minimum of 10 guest rooms per night must be booked in conjunction with the meeting and each occupied for a minimum of one night.
- Meeting Planner must have a signed group contract with the hotel sales/marketing representative.
- Meeting Planner incentive will be based on three (3) points per eligible dollar spent.
- Eligible dollars include guest room revenue, food, beverage and meeting room rental revenue associated with the group booking. Taxes, gratuities and outside services not provided by the hotel are not eligible. In addition, each attendee will earn points based on their membership level in their individual Red Lion R&R Club account per qualifying stay when they present their membership number at check-in. If the event is on a master bill, the attendee will not earn points or air miles.
- Points will be awarded once all billing is calculated and paid in full. Points will be credited to the Meeting Planner's Red Lion R&R Club account up to four weeks after information is received from the individual hotel.
- Red Lion R&R Club Meeting Planner Rewards Program is subject to change without notice and is only available at participating hotels. All other Red Lion R&R Club Terms and Conditions apply to this program.
- The Award of Meeting Planner Rewards points must be written into the group contract at the time of booking.
Make a great choice for your guests and for yourself.
Choose Red Lion Hotels for your next meeting or event.
Get some R&R
Rest and relaxation gets you recognition and rewards. We give you points for staying. You spend the points!Member benefits include:
- Complimentary nights
- A welcome amenity at check-in
- Point redemption for merchandise